Since 1989 Contact 1 has been working successfully with both large and small law firms. Our experienced recruiters are knowledgeable regarding the skills and education required to work in major law firms and legal departments. Because of this experience we have a large network of qualified candidates with law firm experience.
Contact 1 has placed all levels of law firm staff including:
- Law firm IT positions from help desk to programmer analysts to network engineers, software developers, document production/word processing, E-Discovery, litigation support and software trainers
- Finance, staff accountants, accounting, billing, financial systems positions
- Marketing, business development and public relations – all levels from specialists, assistants, market research, project managers, managers and directors
- Paralegals, research staff, conflicts staff, librarians, legislative staff
- All IP patent prosecution, patent litigation, trademark and copyright positions
- HR staff, managers and directors, professional development, pro bono and alumni coordinators, benefits coordinators and other benefits staff
- Staff and attorney recruiters, staff attorneys, specialized attorney positions, office administrators, office managers, COO, paralegal and secretarial managers,
- Records managers and staff, file clerk, facilities, mail room, duplicating etc.